Frequently Asked Questions
How does AZDM get their results so fast?
To sum it up, we get our quick results at AZDM by:
- Knowing how to quickly break down movement in all forms of dance to find what’s not working
- Identifying the weak muscles that should be working
- Identifying the muscles used for compensation
- Restoring the proper brain-body connection for better muscle performance
- Scanning the other major body systems for issues that may be holding back your dance performance
Does AZDM treat non-dancers?
Yes! We are passionate about service the dance community that we have loved for so many years. But we have been just as successful providing care to non-dancers for just about any condition you can think of, from knee pain to headaches, to constipation and more.
Does AZDM provide workshops?
Yes! We host a number of educational workshops at our Phoenix clinic as well as across the country throughout the year. Visit azdancemed.com/azdmdropin for more info.
Does AZDM provide training for instructors on safe exercises and injury prevention for dancers?
Yes! Visit azdancemed.com/educators for info on our training and coaching programs for dance professionals.
I’m a clinician and want to improve my skills in how I treat dancers, does AZDM provide training for that?
Yes! Visit azdancemed.com/clinicians for info on our training and coaching programs for dance professionals.